The Fujifilm X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography.
Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the Fujifilm X100F is a powerful addition to Fujifilm X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
Complementing the imaging specs is a range of physical attributes that are the hallmark of the X100-series. The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which meshes both optical and electronic viewing means in a switchable manner, has been updated with adjustable magnification for the electronic rangefinder function for more precise manual focus control. Additionally, the body also sports a physical ISO dial, which is incorporated within the shutter speed dial, and the exposure compensation dial can now be set to a C position for an increased +/- 5 stop range of adjustment. Additionally, the rear of the camera sees the inclusion of a focus lever for faster focus point selection, and the majority of the physical controls, buttons, and dials have been moved to the right-hand side for easier one-handed use.
The Fujifilm X100F Key Features:
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
- Hybrid Optical and Electronic Viewfinder
- Parallax-Correct Electronic Rangefinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 91-Point AF with 49 Phase-Detect Points
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 8 fps
- Integrated ISO Dial and Rear Focus Lever
The Fujifilm FinePix X100F Box Contents
- Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera (Silver)
- NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC-W126 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- USB Cable